Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best World Cup Mascot?...

Best World Cup Mascot?

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyone remember Sport Billy, the 'Fifa Fair Play Mascot for Soccer World Cups'? Circa 1982. I vaguely remember the cartoons.

sportBillyColor.jpg

Sport Billy was great coz he had a relatively small kit bag but coz it was "magic" it could hold Skiis which were the size of matchsticks but when he removed them they grew to normal size and all sorts of other stuff.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Sigh.

After the fiasco of England's kit being voted best and 1990 being chosen by many as the best World Cup, we now have the TRAVESTY of World Cup Willie looking like winning best mascot.

Does everything about the World Cup have to be viewed through red and white spectacles?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Sigh.

After the fiasco of England's kit being voted best and 1990 being chosen by many as the best World Cup, we now have the TRAVESTY of World Cup Willie looking like winning best mascot.

Does everything about the World Cup have to be viewed through red and white spectacles?

Yes, because it's only natural considering 99% of users of this site are ENGLISH.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Sigh.

Pique could pip Willie you know!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's GOT to be World Cup Willie! Never mind the players or the manager, we'll never win the World Cup again until they bring him back (although with an England shirt obviously as opposed to a GB one).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here