Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best venue for a meet up

Which venue is best for a new NSC meet-up?

• Lord Nelson

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Prince Albert

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • King and Queen

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Greyhound Stadium

• The Standard

• Somewhere else (state below)

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No more NSC meet-ups!

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
The last 2 meet-ups were first announced on here about 4-6 weeks before the date of the meet-up

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Downloaded Penguin said:
How much notice do people need!

In fariness a fair bit. Most people either have holidays booked, are off to the Euros or catch up with non footballing mates during the close season. Then pre season starts, plus Mr Rumbles charidee game and then we are into the season.

Why are you looking to arrange another do so soon after the last one? Surely keeping them twice yearly is enough and why are you organising it?

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
How about NSC speed dating?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
fatboy said:

:lolol:

Think this slightly favours the girls, given the male-female ratio on here, but hey, it just means you'll all have to work harder lads...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
fatboy said:

30 seconds from NOW!

I like BHA obviously, having a laugh with friends, snowboarding and watching most extreme sports infact I like most sports, punk/rock/80's music! Looking for a chick in her mid-late 20's who likes same stuff, can make good cups of tea and does'nt mind that I still live with mother at 27 years of age!

:thumbsup:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
single brighton babe

If you are talking speed dating, then I am a 24 single Albion girly living in London. I have been supporting Brighton since I was 8 and have appeared in many Argus Specials (check out the latest centre spread of Play Off Final Marvellous Scenes!!?) I am looking for a sexy Albion man...know any??

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
how about NSC speed dating in the dark

i might stand a chance that way :lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Re: single brighton babe

virgirlo said:
I am looking for a sexy Albion man...know any??

Not round ere luv :shrug:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
part time supporters!

Whenever I go to Withdean i always get a landed next to an old bloke! But at Cardiff all the hotties came out...part time supporters??

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Re: part time supporters!

virgirlo said:
Whenever I go to Withdean i always get a landed next to an old bloke! But at Cardiff all the hotties came out...part time supporters??

Virgirlo - Get a picture on here :D :wave:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
27, Mid Sussex, season ticket holder and fairly regular away game appearances, likes last gasp victories over Swindon, travelling abroad when finances permit, aromatic crispy duck, a good curry, the Simpsons, the Office, Alan Partridge and films like the Usual Suspects, Ocean's Eleven and Shrek. Dislikes Palace, working in Crawley, the fact that I'm edging slowly towards 30, pikeys or groups of noisy chavs constantly moving into the car park next to my flat, cheese and onion crisps and David Lee.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Trigger said:
The Greyhound Stadium ones aren't meet ups, they are betting nights.

Indeed.

NSC has had FOUR meet-ups in the 'modern-era'.

May 2003
July 2003
November 2003
May 2004

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Re: Re: part time supporters!

Wilko said:
Virgirlo - Get a picture on here :D :wave:

unless my uni lesbian snogs picture is still on the website you will have to wait for my holiday pictures from Greece to come back! Or if anyone has the Argus Pull-Out special of the Play-off final, then I am supposed to be in that....with a 'Virgoing Up' banner!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: Re: part time supporters!

virgirlo said:
unless my uni lesbian snogs picture is still on the website you will have to wait for my holiday pictures from Greece to come back! Or if anyone has the Argus Pull-Out special of the Play-off final, then I am supposed to be in that....with a 'Virgoing Up' banner!!
page 9 of the big day out pullout?

which one are you ,left or right?

fatboy said:
I don't think The Albert were best pleased with us

Au contraire, they were more than happy to have us back. Think they made an absolute killing behind the bar and there was no trouble.

f***ed if I'm organising any more though. :jester:

Oh yeah, and I'm a single 27-year-old fun-loving male who enjoys dining out and cosy nights in. Actively follow The Seagulls, and appearances have included The Goldstone pitch, Falmer footbridge and the big screen at the Millennium Stadium. Looking for a like-minded lady, but not one that knows too much about football, fear of being 'owned'. :)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Gary Nelson said:
i want to know who the fit one at the swindon game and who was in the standard on saturday night was.

Notters' bird?

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Re: Re: Re: Re: part time supporters!

Braders7 said:
page 9 of the big day out pullout?

which one are you ,left or right?

sorry to sound majorly blonde, but i don't know!! haven't been able to see the pull out, but have been told i am in it twice!! let's just say I am wearing the brighton babe cap??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here