• Something else (please state)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have long been of the belief that if I were to be a van driver, then being a UPS driver would be THE job I'd want.

"Why is that?", you ask.

Simple, most of their vans are configured with sliding doors meaning that, particularly in the Summer months, you can drive around with the door nonchalantly open, enjoying the fresh air. (It also probably helps with that most troublesome of Summer predicaments - a hot and sticky groin.)

UPS%20VAN.jpg

However, recently I've had a conflicting thoughts, and I think you know were I'm going with this...

Imagine driving around in a crisp white van with your very own name emblazoned in large letters down the side. It would be like being a NASCAR driver. Sort of.

Yes, I'm talking about Snap-on of course.

snapon%20tool%20van.jpg

There's only one way to settle this - a good old-fashioned NSC poll. Is UPS the ultimate van driving job, or is it Snap-on. Alternatively, and it would be a brave shout, is there something else that usurps both of these?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
The thing with the snap on van is with all of the goodies in the back, I'd never get any work done :lol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The UPS one really IS just a driving job, with little THINKING involved, so that gets my vote. The Snap-On guy is a travelling salesman, rather than just a driver.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
this is my van, driving up and down the streets of kemptown making CASH

6f6041bbad9822e99ade66afb4141517.jpg

:moo:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
210915.1020.A.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here