Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best TV Theme Music

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
afters said:
flashing blade

robinson crusoe (in the 60's dubbed from german o think)

Spooky we were only discussing Robinson Crusoe at work the other day. I watched them all apart from the last one! It was pre-video days so I never did see the finish!

Quite liked the music to Miami Vice and The Persuaders? (Roger Moore and Tony Curtis)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Miami Vice :smokin:

Easy 10 said:
The Sweeny was good as well.

da DA da
da DA da
da da da da daa da da da da

Got to agree, its a design classic, most of the others mentioned here, I couldn't remember or care about.

Then there's Scobbby Doo,

Bannanna Split and I have to include the end of Magic Roundabout

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Trufflehound said:
Ah yes, brings back happy memories of a childhood when the
But what I can't believe is that apart from NMH's brief nod to Fireball XL5, no one has mentioned any of the classic John Barry/Gerry Anderson link-ups. What about:

Joe 90
Thunderbirds
Stingray
Captain Scarlet

Classics one and all...
PEDANT ALERT! It wasn't John Barry who did the music to the Gerry Anderson puppet shows (in SUPERMARIONATION) - it was Barry Gray. So there.

My favourite is a well wierd one which no-one anywhere seems to have got a copy of - and it's not on the TV Cream website... Anyone remember the theme tune to 'The Indoor League'? Anyone remember 'The Indoor League'? I'll see thee.

For sheer cool and class, however, get yourself a copy of the James Taylor Quartet's version of 'Starsky & Hutch'. It's f***ing awesome with seven minutes of swirling mesmeric hammond organ and stinging brass.

Last edited:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The Prisoner for me.

:)

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
The Large One said:
PEDANT ALERT! It wasn't John Barry who did the music to the Gerry Anderson puppet shows (in SUPERMARIONATION) - it was Barry Gray. So there.

:dunce:

It was a long day and the pub was beckoning - that's my only excuse...

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Brighton Bloke said:
Imagines large finger coming out of Truffies local beckoning him..like the lottery advert.

Better than that, it was holding a large shepherd's crook to pick me up by the collar. Resistance was futile m'lud.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Baywatch is immense, the later one as oppose to the original.

"I'll be Ready" :clap2: :drink: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here