Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best thing to do after sex.......

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Twatty normally takes him back to school.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Brixtaan said:
Excellent, why didn't you just say so?

:clap:

Nobody asked until you. Seriously though, there's a lot of unnecessary stigma surrounding paying for sex. I found in the past Prostitutes to be a great service in between relationships, especially when you're wandering around town at 2am having failed to pull and so twatted that no sane good-looking woman is going to offer it to you out the goodness of their heart.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Give her marks for artistic content and professionalism then remove the handcuffs all after wiping my dick on Easy 10's curtains.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hungry Joe said:
Nobody asked until you. Seriously though, there's a lot of unnecessary stigma surrounding paying for sex. I found in the past Prostitutes to be a great service in between relationships, especially when you're wandering around town at 2am having failed to pull and so twatted that no sane good-looking woman is going to offer it to you out the goodness of their heart.

As far as it goes I have never been with a prostitute but by god have I paid for sex and let's face it virtually all blokes do, indirectly of course.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I love to ask long and meaningful questions about the state of our relationship and bask in the afterglow of the situation.....

usually I get SNNNNOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEE ;) :lol:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
tedebear said:
I love to ask long and meaningful questions about the state of our relationship and bask in the afterglow of the situation.....

usually I get SNNNNOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEE ;) :lol:

Ahh. I bet you still give him a little kiss and push his jaw shut though. Bless you tedebear.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
deflate her!

apologies if its already been done!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
stop it tede!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I thought you were saving yourself for me anyway:angel:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
whilst snoring I like to let fly with the odd trouser cough as well . . . . a bit like marking your territory, except it usually ends up marking your kecks :eek:

I'm a romantic at heart you know :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
zefarelly said:
whilst snoring I like to let fly with the odd trouser cough as well . . . . a bit like marking your territory, except it usually ends up marking your kecks :eek:

I'm a romantic at heart you know :lolol:

I feel quite nausious:sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here