Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Song at Game Yesterday

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is Kitson always that unsteady on his feet Ali?

Bruce Lee Wannabe

Nov 10, 2004
Brighton
RoyalAli
Reading Regular.

It wasn't empty, and you know that too..
I don't think we can make any comparisons until you're playing in Falmer - Then we'll see the true story

Culturally, football is a lot different to what it was when you averaged 30,000, and although you've spent 4 seasons in the top flight, and made the FA cup final, that counts for little now..
Bury have won the FA cup twice - does that make them bigger than you, or even us?

Obviously, you've got the history to back you up, but we've got the momentum to take us further.

I respect that you'd rather be a Brighton fan than a Reading, but to be fair, I don't think anybody worth thier salt would wish to be one of the opposition after a bad result...

No passion?
Don't be silly - do you think you care about your club more than I care about mine?

I'm sure you personally care about them deeply otherwise you wouldn't be posting and I respect that. But there seems to be no widespread passion. Lived in Reading for a year and went to the Madjeski to watch them once with some other people from uni, and again stadium maybe just over half full and no atmosphere in the ground (though with withdean don't know if we can really criticise that at the moment!). I've just always thought it a shame as you have a good squad, good manager and nice stadium. Should be getting behind your boys like Hull seem to be (someone told me they're now planning to expand the stadium) but just don't.
Still would much rather see Reading as the South's representitives in the Premiership then Pompey!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i think the fact the refferee ruined the game was shit..seen it on telly no way a red card and an even worse dive by that stupid ginger twat..the FA should look at that and charge the prick.

if reading end up in the prem it would be a COMPLETE and utter joke. They're a SHIT club.. and ali only 1 small section of ur crowd sang occasionly once the ref had ruined the game and u were 3 - 0 up...reading fans have NO passion at all. outside the ground they're still grumpy old fuckers.. shit club..ok ground

bout all i can say

reading is a shit club..but they aint got a bad team...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here