Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Restaurants In Brighton

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Interesting, Iv always wanted to try Saucy but SO many people have said the service and attitude is really bad in there

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Hotel Du Vin

Easily the best meal and restaurant Ive come across in Brighton, it costs but you get what you pay for aye!

Gary Nelson said:
Interesting, Iv always wanted to try Saucy but SO many people have said the service and attitude is really bad in there

We normally eat off peak at saucy and have not really had a problem there, maybe when it's packed it gets bad. Although sometimes you can wait ages for the bill, which is my real pet-hate in restaurants. But most importantly I really love the food there and the prices are not a rip off.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Gary Nelson said:
IMHO:
Used to love Dig In the Ribs but all the food is pre-cooked, think there are better Mexicans than that although the atmosphere is quite good.
Leonardos is a favourite of mine and you can always buy some coke at the bar. China garden is the nuts for food and surrounding but a bit pricey. Gars is a more than adequate substitue.
For best strak Iv had, try Leonardos. Cant remember which 1 though its at the top of the menu(!) but its really really good.
Im told Hotel de vin food is very very good. Also 7-Dials restaurant but not been there either

I agree, Leonardo's is excellent. The owner and, I think, one of the waiters were sent to prison some months ago for dealing in coke. That aside, the food is superb - definitely my favourite restaurant in the Brighton area (it's in Hove, actually!)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
saucey do me a favour the food is just above pub food,no imagination in the menu and behind the times,menus have to change often,this shows the chefs have flair!!! cant have same menu for weeks and weeks,the customers and staff get board then standards fall!:angry:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I have not been to Leonardo's in Hove but I like Orsino's in Hove.

Hotel du vin I went there with work to hear feed back from a conference it was great food and don't ask me what was said as the wine was flowing!! All paid by the drug reps what a perk of a job to have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here