Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Restaurant you've been to in Brighton

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
My favourite was The Strand which I am told has now changed hands and is going to become a Finnish Bar and Restaurant (Pickled Herring anyone?).

My favourite is now Terre a Terre and I'm not a vegetarian (though my wife is)

D

Deleted User X18H

My favourite was The Strand which I am told has now changed hands and is going to become a Finnish Bar and Restaurant (Pickled Herring anyone?).

My favourite is now Terre a Terre and I'm not a vegetarian (though my wife is)
You certainly ain't !!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
don't even know if its still going but the Black Chapatti at the bottom of New England Hill .

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Drakes, Gingerman - but doubt will get a table tonight. Go to the /giger PIg bottom og hobe street, they have a no booking poliy, but you candrink at the bar while you wait fir a table. As above saint is god, also try Riddlr & Finns id into fish.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
always liked blind lemon alley, top of middle street- but last i heard their lease was ending?

The only place I have ever left without paying the bill. Although that was kinda accident.

Blind Lemon Alley was 'fun food' and never 'fine food', although both styles have their place.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I had my reception at Hotel du Vin a couple of weeks ago. Everyone commented on how good the food was. We chose the food from the main menu and I'd recommend to anyone.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Englishs in the Lanes - superb for seafood

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have it on good authority that TWOCHOICEStom chose to eat OUTSIDE BRIGHTON last night.

So much for NSC's advice.

:(

So he had TWOCHOICES? Inside Brighton or outside?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
closed about 4 years ago.

OMG just shows you leave Brighton and the place goes to pieces:lolol: I would imagine he has gone back to India he never looked very happy at the best of times .......but his food was the best I have tasted he took original Indian recipes and produced a great menu ....not bad for an Englishman.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Terre a terre is fantastic. I have been there a few times with family and friends and evryone has thoroughly enjoyed it. None were veggies either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here