Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Restaurant you've been to in Brighton

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I know there's probably loads of threads on stuff like this, but i can't find em.

I wanna go out tonight, no chinese, no indian. That is your brief.

Please help!

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
my personal favourite is the vineyard down preston street. It may inside look like ramsey's kitchen nightmares but it is a traditional greek/cypriot restaurant. i recommend mixed grill it is the dogs bullocks or try stuffed vine leaves. Does anyone else know this place ?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
The Strand, Latin in the Lanes, Hotel Du Vin, La Fourchette, Oki-Nami... in no particular order...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
my personal favourite is the vineyard down preston street. It may inside look like ramsey's kitchen nightmares but it is a traditional greek/cypriot restaurant. i recommend mixed grill it is the dogs bullocks or try stuffed vine leaves. Does anyone else know this place ?

I went there a few years ago and had steak. Don't remember it being overly horrendous, but I'm not OVERLY keen on greek food, so didn't fancy much else on the menu.

If I was going out for a meal tonight, I'd get off a few stops early in Hove (opposite the Town Hall) and go to Los Amigos. I adore mexican, and this is as good as I've had in this country. Not the cheapest, but its absolute quality. I only have to THINK about those spicy chicken wings to get a raging stonk on.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
I enjoy a steak as much as anyone, but I'd also agree that Terre a Terre is a class apart from most, and possibly all, Brighton restaurants. Would love to get stuck into a Terre A Tapas right now.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
A few weeks ago I went for lunch at the Saint in St James Street. Everything is organic and/or local. Very, very nice.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Terre a Terre by quite a margin.

One of those places where it would be good if they left the menu with you so you could match your food back to what you'd ordered, when it arrives.

Recently voted best veggie restaurant in the country again beating one of my favourites from this part of the world Cafe Maitreya (cafe maitreya - organic vegetarian restaurant in bristol uk ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here