Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best REMF Golf Results EVER

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Sorry for this being posted a bit late, but I've had very little spare time just lately.

Anyway, the good news is that the 5th REMF Charity Golf Day, not only had 68 golfers out on the day, but more than doubled the best previous day by making a PROFIT of nearly three thousand pounds. After everthing had beeen added up and costs deducted, the bottom line was a magnificent £2,815 clear profit.

The day caused record after record to fall.

A total of 68 golfers competed.

There was a total of 12 trophies to be won

There were 24 other prizes to be won

We had over 30 superb raffle prizes to be won

and

We had 4 wonderful items for auction.

All these contrubuted to making this the best REMF golf day we've ever held. After a week of rain, even the day was dry and mainly sunny. (It poured hard the next day as well).

For everyone that supported the day in any way, as a golfer, for sponsoring a hole or donating a raffle prize, many, many thanks. It was hard work, but made easier, and all worthwhile, by the people who supported it.

Tony..... :clap:

Sorry for this being posted a bit late, but I've had very little spare time just lately.

Anyway, the good news is that the 5th REMF Charity Golf Day, not only had 68 golfers out on the day, but more than doubled the best previous day by making a PROFIT of nearly three thousand pounds. After everthing had beeen added up and costs deducted, the bottom line was a magnificent £2,815 clear profit.

The day caused record after record to fall.

A total of 68 golfers competed.

There was a total of 12 trophies to be won

There were 24 other prizes to be won

We had over 30 superb raffle prizes to be won

and

We had 4 wonderful items for auction.

All these contrubuted to making this the best REMF golf day we've ever held. After a week of rain, even the day was dry and mainly sunny. (It poured hard the next day as well).

For everyone that supported the day in any way, as a golfer, for sponsoring a hole or donating a raffle prize, many, many thanks. It was hard work, but made easier, and all worthwhile, by the people who supported it.

Tony..... :clap:

Next year, when there are no more daughters left to pay weddings for, I wouldn't mind displaying my atrocious golf swing to the rest of NSC.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A stunning achievement Tony. All this is down to Tony and his family. You should all be very proud.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've yet to be able to attend one of these, but it's clearly organised incredibly professionally, enjoyed by all who get to take part and raises a bucket of cash.

Well done Tony - a truly splendid effort once again!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It was indeed a great day and very well organised. Still can't understand how we didn't come last!!

D

Deleted member 2719

Can i put that down to my attendance Tony.:wink:

Well done on a great day again, fantastic work.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here