Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best pub to watch the England Germany game in?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Have they got cafe style Paris Aluminium chairs at the K&Q? They are the best to LUZZ by far. I hate having to HOY up those heavy pub garden benches, such an effort.

They have old fashioned WOODEN chairs.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Have they got cafe style Paris Aluminium chairs at the K&Q? They are the best to LUZZ by far. I hate having to HOY up those heavy pub garden benches, such an effort.

I think any pub will have to go a long way to beat Concorde2's Paris Aluminium BAR STOOLS

oh and I still dont know where I'll be for the game, so I may join you. Although Hove is better as it's closer to the crickert

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think any pub will have to go a long way to beat Concorde2's Paris Aluminium BAR STOOLS

oh and I still dont know where I'll be for the game, so I may join you. Although Hove is better as it's closer to the crickert

Hove is better...

For YOU yes.

For US no.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
indeed, I am busy in the morning/afternoon, so I dont think I could get there til after 2, which will probably mean I cant get in. Unless I luzz something at the bouncer and leg it inside

YOU are Brett Mendoza, that means YOU can do the "do you know who I am" and get in ANYWHERE.

Failing that you could always do the "If Prince Charles was coming would you have space for him?"

"Naturally Sir"

"Well he is not coming so I will have his space instead!"

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3569478 said:
I'll get Barbie, you bring Ben 10. Do we have a dealio?

I hope Tony kicks a beach ball in your face again just as you are about to take a sip of beer :clap2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
King or Queen or Walkabout or Font and Firkin have got to be favourites, oblique views of distorted, fuzzy or too-small screens, hours to get served at the bar, crushed in amongst sweaty polyester-clad chavs and students on a steaming hot day - what's not to like?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hearsay:

Atmosphere at the Cricketers in Southwick, the Romans in Southwick and the Green Jackets (where I was going to go but I changed my mind) in Shoreham as the Police arrived and they were all closed down.

It might be an over-reaction by the local guards though.

then and now

Jan 16, 2010
You will not beat the HIKERS REST for atmosphere and passion when i was in there last week it was packed everyone stood and sang the national anthem as well as other songs, the most patriotic boozer in brighton.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
As im under 18 do you think that it would be hard to get into a pub for tomorrow's game as i want to go somewhere with abit of atmosphere. The last pub i went in for the algeria game was awful. :facepalm:

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
As im under 18 do you think that it would be hard to get into a pub for tomorrow's game as i want to go somewhere with abit of atmosphere. The last pub i went in for the algeria game was awful. :facepalm:

You won't get in the King & Queen they are seriously strict there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here