Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best pub to watch the England Germany game in?

Bill the Bus

Jun 14, 2010
Comin down to the caravan club site on Sat for 8 days and fancy watchin the footy in the pub for some atmosphere. Will have the better half with me so can anyone suggest please

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
People seem to like the King and Queen - imo it gets way too busy

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
People seem to like the King and Queen - imo it gets way too busy

How long before kick off do you realistically think you need to get there on Sunday? I am thinking King N Queen cause I want a really good atmosphere.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
How long before kick off do you realistically think you need to get there on Sunday? I am thinking King N Queen cause I want a really good atmosphere.

When England played Algeria, I was there during the game before and it was beginning to get packed. You get proper frisked by the bouncers when you go in too.

People like to luzz pints in the air when England score

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
When England played Algeria, I was there during the game before and it was beginning to get packed. You get proper frisked by the bouncers when you go in too.

Yessss. Hot Sunday innit so I will wear shorts, flip flops and a t-shirt all ready for a beer soaking. Then if we win I am going to run in the sea and shout In-ger-land and all that. Brillio.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Having watched the last few games either at my local (fairly low key), or a mates house, I too am looking to go somewhere with a bit of an ATMOSPHERE. I was thinking the King and Queen, or possibly the Concorde 2 (after reading about it on here). Hmm.

Let the beer luzzing commence!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

That tends to happen when watching a tense game in a packed pub. I've nothing against it as it's the most natural reaction in the world when your team scores to go fling both hands in the air, and most people are usually to gripped to actually remember that one of those hands is holding a full pint, brilliant stuff!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

We were sat on the grass outside there on Wednesday and there were loads of Sharons and Neds bouncing around there in their white tees and denim skirts. There were pigs circling the place every five seconds - in a world first, my mate actually got pulled up for the basic Brighton human right of having a piss in the bushes opposite St Peter's, and we had to hide our tins...daytime drinking opposite the Sallis Benney usually drives the local economy. Having said that it did look like a f***ing good laugh and if Danny's there I'm down.

We were sat on the grass outside there on Wednesday and there were loads of Sharons and Neds bouncing around there in their white tees and denim skirts. There were pigs circling the place every five seconds - in a world first, my mate actually got pulled up for the basic Brighton human right of having a piss in the bushes opposite St Peter's, and we had to hide our tins...daytime drinking opposite the Sallis Benney usually drives the local economy. Having said that it did look like a f***ing good laugh and if Danny's there I'm down.

Bro, seriously the sight of a hundred or so grown men attempting to drunkenly kick a pink barbie ball more then made up for the result in the first game. And some ape climbing up to that roof above the bar area to retrieve it :bowdown:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am well up for a chavvy, beer throwing, drunken party. I may actually get to meet the great Danny Seagull too *excited* :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yessss. Hot Sunday innit so I will wear shorts, flip flops and a t-shirt all ready for a beer soaking. Then if we win I am going to run in the sea and shout In-ger-land and all that. Brillio.

Im LUZZING deckchairs whether we win or lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here