Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Premier League Player

Probably missed out a few, just comment

• Total voters

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Those are some truly absurd poll options there. Clint Dempsey & Stephane Sessegnon? Is that a joke? IMO David Silva is an absolutely ridiculous player, if we went up I'd happily pay £60 to watch him f***ing annihilate us, just because it'd be amazing to watch after the fifth went in.

You mean Clint Dempsey with 16 goals this season? If he was at a Chelsea, an Arsenal or any of the big clubs, everyone would be talking about him, but because he is at "little old" Fulham he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

Sessegnon has been fantastic since O'Neill took over.

Best player for me in the Premier League has to be one of Silva, Bale or Van Persie, each for different reasons.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Bale for me but if we had a chance to sign him them I would like Scotty Parker! Just the type of player we are missing "the midfield destroyer"

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
You mean Clint Dempsey with 16 goals this season? If he was at a Chelsea, an Arsenal or any of the big clubs, everyone would be talking about him, but because he is at "little old" Fulham he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

Sessegnon has been fantastic since O'Neill took over.

Best player for me in the Premier League has to be one of Silva, Bale or Van Persie, each for different reasons.

Absolutely with you on Sessegnon. he's been outstanding and not just since O'Neill took over.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone not voting for RVP is lying to themselves. One of the top 3 strikers in the World at the moment. Arsenal would be 20th without him. 20th.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Apart from there not being a 'don't care' option, what a shame there are only four English players on there......no wonder we,as a nation, win bugger all !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here