Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Pizza in Brighton?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤;2453841 said:
It absolutely HAS to be Papa Pizza on Shoreham Beach. Their Sicilians are lush :drool:

Any other recommendations?

Really, I keep getting their menu through the door, but it's a poorly printed document so have paid it no heed. Might have to give 'em a try some time on your recomendation.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am a big fan of the pizzas at Topolino Duo. Reasonably priced and more authentic than many of their counterparts. Also very handy if there is a big football match on as they have a TV in the restaurant.

Oh and the owner is a Brighton fan.

Topolino Duo :love:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Personally I think going out for a meal and having PIZZA is a complete waste of time. Pizza is what you order at half time when you're at home watching the football. Or its something you rummage around in your freezer for when you can't be arsed to cook something proper to eat. It is NOT something you have for a proper sit-down meal that you've actually bothered going out for.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Goodfellas, you get them from the freezer section is ASDA:glare:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I know it is pretty much the Macdonalds of Pizza restaurants but I like a nice thin crust pizza from Pizza Express. Can't remember what it is called but it has an egg on top. I am a heathen I know.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
PABLO'S on the road down that goes down between tk max and STA travel on north street. YUM.

they also do a simple bowl of pasta which is huge for 2.50. brilliant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here