Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best pair of wingers in the league

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
As I said couple of days ago, and plus Adam Lallana is not a PAIR of wingers but is very good.

12-09-2010, 22:15 #21 in the Bennett thread
HastingsSeagull

Super role model and super player. Agree with everything above.

We possibly have the best pair of full backs and maybe (at least till Xmas) the best pair of wingers if you play EB on the right. No cover for any of the wide positions but our starting line-up gives us a great chance to get to the Champ soon and with quality people from all accounts not just quality players.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How can my opinion be incorrect ?

Who are the best wingers in the league then ?

Hello Gav1901 / Brighton Loyal - You've been rumbled already :thumbsup:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
erm... neither actually play as wingers do they? we don't, and never will do under gus, play a classic 442 with 2 wingers.

however as wide attackers/wide forwards/whatever that position is called... they're both pretty special on their day.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

It's a bit obvious with ur usual ramblings. Let alone the Falmer thread you started :laugh:

So why do u feel the need for THREE NSC accounts (opossibly more)?

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
It's a bit obvious with ur usual ramblings. Let alone the Falmer thread you started :laugh:

So why do u feel the need for THREE NSC accounts (opossibly more)?

Well...

Considering my accounts have been merged i can't get into either of them because it doesn't recognise the password.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well...

Considering my accounts have been merged i can't get into either of them because it doesn't recognise the password.

Whatever :lolol: You could've emailed / got one of ur clan to PM Bozza and you know it!

Great to have you back (even tho u did stand out like a sore thumb!) :lolol: :thumbsup:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Whatever :lolol: You could've emailed / got one of ur clan to PM Bozza and you know it!

Great to have you back (even tho u did stand out like a sore thumb!) :lolol: :thumbsup:

Aha, i know but that was too much bother so i made another account :thumbsup:

A few people already knew it was me anyway so it's all good :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Aha, i know but that was too much bother so i made another account :thumbsup:

A few people already knew it was me anyway so it's all good :lolol:

'First Game: Goldstone 1996 - Were u even born?! :lolol: WHY oh who lie!?

What was your actual first game out of interest?

Terrier17

Jun 30, 2009
If some of you think Pilkington is class wait till you see Carey! He's keeping Pilks on the bench! Roberts has been brill as always so far and if he slacks off the Lee Croft can just easily take his place ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here