Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best NSC Aristocrats Joke

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The Aristocrats is the dirtiest joke in the world...

This is how it goes:

A family walks into a talent agency. It's a father, mother, son, daughter and dog. The father says to the talent agent, "We have a really amazing act. You should represent us."

The agent says, "Sorry, I don't represent family acts. They're a little too cute."

The mother says, "Sir, if you just see our act, we know you would want to represent us."

The agent says, "OK. OK. I'll take a look."

For the longest time, the agent just sits in silence. Finally, he manages, "That's a hell of an act. What do you call it?"

And the father says, "The Aristocrats!"

Who can come up with the dirtiest/funniest version of the joke!!

:lolol:

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Maybe this subject is better suited to NSP as it needs a particularly dirty mind...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I posted this on another thread.

But there are various twists if you have seen the film like me.

One of which is this.

Man walks into a taalent agency and says I have a great idea for a show. What do you days asks the agent.

Well we sit there and drink tea, eat cake, talk about the weather etc

Hmm and what do you call yourself asks the agent?

The cock sucking monkey fuckers says the man.

Alternatively a jewish, catholic and buddhist missionary are caught in the jungle.

The chief says you can choose death or the aristocrats.

The Jewish missionary says well Im not sure on the afterlife so I will choose the aristocrats.

So the aristocrats are 12 men in skinpy loinclothes and they have the him in every way in all sorts of orificies and then throw his wrecked but breathing body over in the bushes.

The chief then turns to the catholic missionary and says what do youchoose. Well its nothing I havent seen before says the catholic so I will choose the aristocrats, so again they have him all ways, the catholic survives barely alive.

The cheif then asks the buddhist who says well I dont believe we have long in this world so I will choose death.

Ok death it is says the chief: but first the aristocrats!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here