Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best North Stand slatings.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
"Wheres Digweed gone then?" When Beeney made his debut for us.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Albion Dan said:

I always remember Mick Quinn getting murdered about his weight when he came to the Goldstone with Newcastle and Pompey.

I have to admit to joining in with great gusto whenever Mickey Quinn was at the Goldstone.

Not sure why ... I think I hated Pompey with a passion.

Everytime that fat mustachioed c**t got the ball I was almost incandessant with rage ...

Halcyon Days ...

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
If i remember right didnt George Wood get load of stick when he was playing for Arsenal about being a Palace reject for about 20 mins or so from the North Stand and then he gave away a penalty or fouled someone and when he got back up he turnes to the North Stand and gave them a wankers sign

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
hove born&bred said:
That was Martin Philips who went on to play for Man City and is now at Torquay I think. 'back to school on Monday'

Twas indeed Martin 'Buster' Edwards one of Alan Balls pets, had him at Exeter, signed him for Southampton, signed him for Man City and then signed him for pompey!

Think he rated him.

When he played in the same side as wolfman I recall choirlike scenes as the crowd went from 'Hooooooooooowwwwww' for wolfman to 'Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh' for the young boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here