Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best news all week

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
What's the forecast for Tranmere though?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The forecast is so good that I have scrapped plans to go to Tranmere and am going to a BBQ instead, the summer is almost on the wane, would far rather spend a nice day outside in the garden than in the mobile car parks that are the M5 and M6.

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
The forecast is so good that I have scrapped plans to go to Tranmere and am going to a BBQ instead, the summer is almost on the wane, would far rather spend a nice day outside in the garden than in the mobile car parks that are the M5 and M6.

poor fan:tosser:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I make Gully dead right on this one.
f*** the M6. I'm going to have me a delicious BBQ in my lovely garden, and spend an afternoon with the wife and kids cooking up some good food, with a nice jug of sangria and a few beers, with SCR commentary, and with a betting slip to listen to my accumulators come home. Fair play to you Prenton Park travellers, but I'll save the awaydays for later in the season.

When the sun is shining, theres not many places I'd rather be than on my own patio, admiring my SHRUBS.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Playing cricket against Bexill 3rds :-( at a ground north of hastings!

Last time we played there it was in early June and about 15 below zero with a gale force wind blowing.....

Hopefully be able to top up the tan I get a couple of weeks ago which is fading fast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here