Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best movie BADDIE

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Darth Maul was pretty good. Thought they should have kept him on for Episode 2 at least.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Christopher Walken in True Romance was good.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Agent Smith is pretty darn funky, and obviously quite dangerous as well

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Dennis Hopper as Frank Booth in 'Blue Velvet' is a rather smashing chappie.

"Don't be a good neighbor anymore to her. I'll have to send you a love letter! Straight from my heart, fucker! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a f***ing gun, fucker! You receive a love letter from me, and you're f***ed forever! You understand, f***? I'll send you straight to hell, fucker!... In dreams... I walk with you. In dreams... I talk to you. In dreams, you're mine... all the time. Forever."

"Heineken? f*** that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

"f*** you, you f***ing f***!"

"Ah, shit, let's drink to something else. Let's drink to f***ing. Yeah, say, "Here's to your f***, Frank."

Yeah. Frank Booth does it for me,

Also that character Robert Mitchum played in Night of a Hunter...creepy as hell.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Darth Maul was pretty good. Thought they should have kept him on for Episode 2 at least.

It was a shame he didn't speak much. I think this was because he was a cockney which lucas thought wouldn't be too menacing. I disagree. 'Oi Obi Wan you faackin caant, I'm gonna smash your face in, Who wants it, Come on then, Lets ave it you Jedi ponce'

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
LeeVanCleef1.jpg

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19

I thought he was cool, until I found out last night he was voiced by Peter Serafinowicz, that chump from that new "comedy" sketch show on BBC2...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As stated before. The child catcher. Shit me right up as a kid, and still does now.

*SHUDDER*

05cl.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here