Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best moment of the night

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hoskins goal. That was a goalscorers goal. Brilliantly taken and oozes of someone who can score a lot of goals this year.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
i think i was most impressed in preseason by noone, but hoskins was a very close second. i think he'll be excellent this season.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
i said for quite a while before we signed lua lua this summer, im not bothered at all if we dont get him. hes very fast, granted and has an awesome shot on him, but imho i think he loses the ball more often than he actually does something with it. didnt think he was very good against hartlepool at all. agree with him being an impact sub, when he comes on against a tiring team, he can frighten defenders, as long as he keeps the ball.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It is ridiculous to say Lua Lua is off form on the basis of 45 mins against Doncaster. His fitness is clearly a concern though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm going to stick my long neck on the line now and say Hoskins will score mire goals this season than Barnes. Nothing against Barnes who us also brilliant but Hoskins has the look of a natural goal scorer.

Lua lua will be used plenty at home.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is ridiculous to say Lua Lua is off form on the basis of 45 mins against Doncaster. His fitness is clearly a concern though.
It's not really. He's only played about 2 hours first team soccerball since January. It would be ridiculous to write him off though.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I'm not writing kill off but NSC was over run in the summer with threads about us signing kill.that was after us signing the 2 wills & then we got cms.kll was to be the icing on our transfer cake

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Lua Lua can be class , there is no doubting that. His fitness / hamstrings would always make me question paying big money for him. Didn't play well v donny but he'll be back. Good that the hype has been dampened really

Oct 25, 2003
kll is a MATCH WINNER......players like that (flairniacs) will always have poor games but then have moments of complete brilliance that change the game

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Football fans = fickle. Three games into the league season and KLL is already being written off by some. Incredible.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Funniest moment for me was spotting a Brighton fan walking up the steps to his seat wearing a hoodie with 'JACK' in huge letters across the front.....I don't think he thought that one through enough:lolol:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I'm going to stick my long neck on the line now and say Hoskins will score mire goals this season than Barnes. Nothing against Barnes who us also brilliant but Hoskins has the look of a natural goal scorer.

Lua lua will be used plenty at home.

Pun intended? :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here