Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best (loudest) and worst away fans this season

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
The perception in the North Stand is often very different to the reality. For instance we are in WSL near the south end and Reading were pretty good. I missed Burnley but I would say Watford, Derby & Cardiff were the quietest. Saints were v loud at times but exactly like us at their place were much quieter in the second half. Contrary to popular opinion Palace were pretty good all game but were very loud for the last 10.

Birmingham were good but let themselves down with the homophobic stuff. Leeds were the best set of fans for me.

sammy g

Leed's were great, but we matched them toe to toe. They had the first half, we had the second half. Lucky for us they equalised 90+mins so we could all leave before they erupted again.
Pompey ok ish sound, but fans on way in and out full vile and offensive homophobic Aids related rubbish, may they fester long and hard in the lower leagues.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To be fair, although Leeds fans were undoubtedly the loudest when they got going, did they actually sing that much?

Yes.

And CP were quiet considering it was a sell out away end, for the first 30 minutes.
If was only when the rightfully concerned Albion fans went quiet after the awful pairing of Harley & Dicker, were then overrun by teenager Williams & 2 others; who embarrassed and outclassed Dicker.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here