Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best looking female mp

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Crikey, it's PC gone mad.:lolol:
Not really, just a bit distasteful, it perplexes me that certain posters on here will shriek girlishly and hysterically about a racist joke , with people getting banned etc, yet jokes about a 3 year old probably abducted ny paedophiles are tolerated, as i said , takes all sorts.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Since I find neither racist jokes nor paedo jokes funny, can we get back to the matter in hand and organise some sort of poll to determine whose face would look best when covered like a decorators radio?

Mind you, we'd probably f*** that up too. No outright majority I'd wager.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Since I find neither racist jokes nor paedo jokes funny, can we get back to the matter in hand and organise some sort of poll to determine whose face would look best when covered like a decorators radio?

ive *ahem* followed esther mcveys career 'closely' since she was on gmtv, a clear winner in my eyes, followed closely by gloria del piero,but i'm a little bit worriedas i find ann keen a little milfy, i think i need help !

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

In fact as well as the painters radio analogy simster, seeing as we are talking elections and MPs here , perhaps you'd like to imagine exactly where you'd like to ' lose your deposit ' and on which female MP :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In fact as well as the painters radio analogy simster, seeing as we are talking elections and MPs here , perhaps you'd like to imagine exactly where you'd like to ' lose your deposit ' and on which female MP :lolol:
Either of those two would do me. :lolol:

The labour one is :drool: so I guess I'd like first dibs on her. :clap2:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Lovely looking maid:drool:

Attachments

• zzEstherMcVeyd.jpg
    zzEstherMcVeyd.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 393

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not working, made redundant in March, but haven't worked since XMAS!

Sorry to hear this. BTW I'll be in Camden on the 22nd March. Maybe we can catch up again?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm liking them all so far - they must be from nowhere near Sunderland.

A chance to spoil my vote in Esther McVey's ballot box would probably win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here