Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Insults (on here or wherever)

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
What is the best (creative) insults that you've seen recently? I'm not talking sweary or aggressive. For instance recently on here, I saw someone call someone or something a "cack wizard", which (and thank you to the person who said it first) is now a firm part of my vocabulary.

Anyone got any others they'd like to share, or even create?!?! Couple of quick rules: No Swearing and no using them directly at anyone posting on here :D

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
My older brothers remind me of when I was about 5, and they (being older brothers) would wind me up, with me, getting angrier and angrier, responding with the worst thing a five year old mind could come up with....

..... COWBAG!

I would like to hear more of words such as poltroon, blackguard, rapscallion, buffoon and hobbledy de hoy.

Not an insult I know but I have a fond recollection from the last Withdean Season. A couple of rows in front of me someone got an ear bashing because of their foul language. A few minutes later and a dodgy decision led to a shout of "referee, that was preposterous" much to everyone's amusement. I believe that he perpetrator posts on here.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
What is the best (creative) insults that you've seen recently? I'm not talking sweary or aggressive. For instance recently on here, I saw someone call someone or something a "cack wizard", which (and thank you to the person who said it first) is now a firm part of my vocabulary.

Anyone got any others they'd like to share, or even create?!?! Couple of quick rules: No Swearing and no using them directly at anyone posting on here :D

Mother fcuker, for palace

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
From Navy days...(Far East)...'Nagasaki Ju-Ju'....

Ahem, I believe you are thinking of the descriptive term for "morning after mouth" & also mixing 2!

A) I've got a mouth like a Nagasaki Bomb Dodgers Flip Flop.
B) I've got a mouth like a South African Witch Doctor's leather ju ju bag.

Ok, you Melt! (That's my favourite term of abuse at the moment).

No offence meant of course!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Smorgasbord of smeg.

Puss-sucking dribbler.

Boil on the butt of humanity.

Stench-ridden tramp's trousers.

Bollock-scratching Neanderthal.

Cack-munching breath-monster

Palace fan.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Ahem, I believe you are thinking of the descriptive term for "morning after mouth" & also mixing 2!

A) I've got a mouth like a Nagasaki Bomb Dodgers Flip Flop.
B) I've got a mouth like a South African Witch Doctor's leather ju ju bag.

Ok, you Melt! (That's my favourite term of abuse at the moment).

No offence meant of course!

C) I've got a mouth like a Turkish wrestlers jock strap.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
...and one lifted from beyond the Captain's table, from Stewart Lee....and I (probably Mis-)quote:

Adrian Chiles looks like a Toby jug brimming over with hot piss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here