Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Hangover Cures

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know who it isn't ..........do I get a prize?
If you know the name of everyone in the world that isn't in that picture, sure, you get a prize.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Red bull and paracetamol cures all hangovers.

Oct 25, 2003
i find that i need water, sugar, and something MILKY

usually go down the "buy a shit load of different soft drinks option"....usually involving a selection of the following: lucozade; coca-cola (full fat); ribena; lemonade; strawberry milk

yoghurt is also pretty good, as is any form of FRUIT (oranges are the shit for hangovers)

coffee is a bad option especially if you're still a bit drunk....basically you're mixing a stimulant and a depressant and mixing drugs is never a good idea....get a coffee down you later in the day when it's starting to wear off and fatigue is starting to kick in...that's also the time to get a HEARTY MEAL in you

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'm not sure about you but an Uncle Sams or a fry up is the last thing I want when I have a hangover. I find just sipping on tea the best way.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A Ginsters Slice, beef Monster Munch and chocolate milk. I did try the milk option suggested earlier when I was a student; I turned the milk into a cottage cheese like topping for my mate's lounge table very quickly.

Madam Cholet

Feb 29, 2012
Sleeping it off works for me or, if I have to surface, full fat Coke (preferably flat) and a bacon roll.

Apparently there is a scientific basis for this combination but buggered if I know what it is.

Orange juice on a hangover for me is an absolute no-no.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here