Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best guitar solo's

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HDuYCeGOh00" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When I think of guitar solo's I think of this first and foremost

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
One of the best I agree. I remember having a few beers and listening to this and actually falling asleep! It is so relaxing.......strange that music can do that to you......No, its not the beer!!!

I don't know what it is about him. He's not as flashy as many rock guitarists but so atmospheric.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Hey Marxo, thanks for that. Awesome. I took my son to see GM play the Concorde 2 on the seafront a couple of years ago and he played this.
What a great night that was.
I'm so pleased my lad got to see GM before he was taken from us

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
There is a song by the group Berlin (take my breath away fame) from the album Count three and prey, which is called Pink and Velvet. Pretty certain that David Gilmour did the guitar solo on it but i can find anything on youtube.

If you get the chance to listen to it, this is (imho) how a guitar should be played.

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
WOW FANTASTIC!!!!! You just made my evening. Rubbish on the TV........put the headphones on and watched.........wonderful.......Ray Cooper on percussion? I think it is him? Saw him with 10CC many years ago. Now watching and listening to the others on this post.
Anyone like the sax solo on Pink Floyd's 'Us and Them'....another great group. Not sure where to get that?

US AND THEM.....just listen and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. You will have to copy and paste, don't know how to drop it in here like the others above?

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove

If it's accoustic we're talking...
Not so much a solo, as 3 solos all played together.

Last edited:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Seen AC/DC twice, both in Bon Scott era, first time girl I took cried and left after 15 mins :lol:

hehehe silly girl !! Seen them 13 times luckily

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here