Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best ground in the Championship ?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The County Ground is the bees along with London Road.

Elland Road is a shitpit that has been stripped by the vampire in charge.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
1) Upton Park
2)Leeds United
3)Forest
4)St Mary's
5)St Andrews
6)Amex

Our stands look quite small and separated at the moment - will look much better when filled in.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Millwall :moo:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
i'd go for upton park,although i think the west stand at the amex is the best stand in the championship

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Which begs the question of whether you've ever been to Fratton Park, Brisbane Road, Gillingham, Swindon, Bristol Rovers, the Valley, Southend, Torquay, or in fact almost any other stadium outside the Premier League What a ridiculous thing to say.

I accept you like the design & atmosphere of the old places but that doesn't mean anyone should have to use a toilet that might as well be an open cesspit.

I'm referring purely to the time it takes to have a piss. Personally I'm not massively fussed about where I'm pissing, but I am fussed that it takes most of half time waiting to get into the bogs at Falmer. So no, not a ridiculous thing to say, thanks! (and for the record, I've been to Fratton, Priestfield, County Ground, Memorial, Valley and Roots Hall!)

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
1) Upton Park
2)Leeds United
3)Forest
4)St Mary's
5)St Andrews
6)Amex

Our stands look quite small and separated at the moment - will look much better when filled in.
Think it will be there or there abouts once the extra seats in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here