Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best goal eva!

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
oh my god did anyone just see drogbas goal wot a goal go on the chelsea stick it up them!

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
luckest goal ever maybe.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
oh well, shame, gutted arsenal i h8 u!

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
As long as man utd dont finish in the top 3 ill be happy.i couldnt give a shite who wins it.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
they will finish in the top 3, maybe even 2nd, but we no whose gonna win it and thats chelsea, strength in depth is scary, today drogba,essien and wright-phillips av come off the bench.only quesition is can they dominate europe.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
i still fancy barca or juventus to win the champ league

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
i fancy juve or chelsea, barca need some defenders.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
oh my god did anyone just see drogbas goal wot a goal go on the chelsea stick it up them!

I reckon McTrolley could have scored in the last minute. How Drogba is worth what his is amazes me.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i could've score that - and it was offside:nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'd rather Arsenal win it than Chelsea. In fact at the moment i'd rather ANYONE won it than chelsea

Mar 24, 2005
RonnieO'Sullivan said:

Not as good as Pederson's for Blackburn yesterday. The passing build-up before it aswell will make it an early contender for goal of the season.???

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
and what about darren bent - great play by murphy to set it up, but what a leap and header

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Withdean Wanderer said:
I'd rather Arsenal win it than Chelsea. In fact at the moment i'd rather ANYONE won it than chelsea

For what reason???

Everyone was saying this about Man U a few years ago.Now they got what they wanted thier saying the same thing about Chelsea now.I dont understand??

For the record i couldnt give a f*** who wins the Premiership:yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here