Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Fans in the World

Who are the best footie fans in the world?

• England

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Scotland

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Ireland

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Wales

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Holland

• Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazil/Argentina

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Columbia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • China/Japan

• Other...

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Brazil/Argentina have the maddest fans in the world (apparently)

but i reckon england has the most loyal fans !

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Japanese fans at the last World Cup were just unbelievable. Completely mad and ALWAYS smiling and laughing. Really enjoying their football. When Japan scored they just went absolutely crazy. Brilliant scenes.
:bounce: :flameboun :bounce:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
you haven't thought this poll through have you?

where's spain and germany?!?! two of the biggest footballing nations in the world

i don't think brazil argentina would thank you for putting them together either!

anyway, english fans are the best. loyalty and numbers. shame we have to export our twats but aprt from that...different class:clap:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I'd love to be Brazilian if I wasn't English (and proud of it).

Watching the Brazil games on the box, it always looks like a brilliant atmosphere and the female fans are soooooo horny!

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
I had the fortune to be in Miami during the world cup and there was a massive party on Ocean Drive after the germany game as there is a large contingent of Brazilians in Miami. Realised it was the closest I would get to celebrating the world cup so I enjoyed myself. Lots of dancing, plenty of women, good night all round.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Gary Nelson said:
I had the fortune to be in Miami during the world cup and there was a massive party on Ocean Drive after the germany game as there is a large contingent of Brazilians in Miami. Realised it was the closest I would get to celebrating the world cup so I enjoyed myself. Lots of dancing, plenty of women, good night all round.

same situation for me in madrid

must give the argie fans from the irish bar i was in for the last wc a bit of credit.

they sang right up to the final whistle. infact they sung louder the more hopeless it looked for them.

slunk out looking depressed though:lolol:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
alan partridge said:
you haven't thought this poll through have you?

where's spain and germany?!?! two of the biggest footballing nations in the world

i don't think brazil argentina would thank you for putting them together either!

Spain and Germany? yeah, great footballing nations but hardly the best fans in the world?
also, i didn't want to put a hundred different countries so paired up some nations from similar parts of the world as they tend to have similar style support. don't worry, i got their permission.
(nobbed)

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I was in Barcelona for the World Cup Final and watched the game in a particularly good Irish bar. The Brazilians were amazing and the marvellous partying scenes that followed went on until the early hours of the morning. The singing, dancing & processing up and down La Ramblas continued almost through to breakfast time the following morning and fans from all countries were involved. With one sole exception. A spotty yoof in a Man United shirt who had, earlier in the day, been feebly chanting "Ingerland, Ingerland" at an unimpressed and almost totally uninterested crowd.

Dandyman

In London village.
San Marino

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
'nuff said....

tempic9.jpg

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
TiD said:
Spain and Germany? yeah, great footballing nations but hardly the best fans in the world?
also, i didn't want to put a hundred different countries so paired up some nations from similar parts of the world as they tend to have similar style support. don't worry, i got their permission.
(nobbed)

well as i said in my post i think england fans are the best. however you can't just leave out those two!!! germany get enormous crowds in their top division. i think they over took the premiershit for the first time this year. got to be in there.

and what does nobbed mean?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
has to scotland, such a shit team and yet the fans cheer as if they're cheering a good team!

MUGS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here