Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Fans In England

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Who, in your opinion, has the best fans in England for their atmosphere, passion, attendances or any other reason you can think of???

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Liverpool - because of the atmosphere at Anfield.

Newcastle - simply the passion of the fans, often misguided and badly represented but fierce passion nonetheless.

Leeds - most fans might be ***** but they still turn out massively. They are the biggest club in our division.

I have always been impressed with Sunderland fans but I don't really know why.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I would probably say Leeds in England because of their consistently high League 1 attendances-home and away

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Possibly Pompey for the atmosphere they create, my vote at the moment would go to the roughly 3k Wimbledon fans who turn up for home games in the BS South...that is more than some league clubs get.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I always remember Wolves bringing loads to the Goldstone.They used to fill the South East terrace.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Man City have some of the most pleasant fans I have met, maybe it is just that they and Man Utd are complete opposites that make people warm to them.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Manchester City, always loyal.
But i only heard them about twice when we beat them, but then again, they were being completely outplayed by a far superior team:albion2:

I think the Croatians also have tremendous support, i was at wembley when they beat us 3-2 and they brought 9,000 and all of them sung throughout the whole match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here