Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Embrace Song

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
[yt]kDjOdcvXr5Q[/yt]

(btw fair play to the Embrace haters for not acting like total dicks and flaming this thread)

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
Come back to what you know is a good track. I just find them a bit sluggish and the signers voice a little dull. Each to their own though.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
All you good people
My weakness is none of your business
Come back to what you know

In fact the whole good will come out album is brilliant. Seen them live a number of times and even on the most recent tour they were still very good.

Saw them at The Cockpit in Leeds in '98 and they were superb live. I agree that nothing has come close to the debut album but they are a likeable bunch of lads and worth seeking out when they play.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Fireworks.
Save me.
all you good good people.

Not sure about them live though. Saw them at the Event in Brighton and they were terrible.

Great debut album though.

Monkster

Ragamuffin
Jul 7, 2003
The Token Carlisle United Fan
Fireworks.
Save me.
all you good good people.

Not sure about them live though. Saw them at the Event in Brighton and they were terrible.

Great debut album though.

I saw them at that gig, had been waiting ages for that gig & was disappointed when it didn't blow me away (think it was just a really shit sound in the Event mind)

Then saw them headlining a Carling LIVE 24 thingy at the Shepards bush empire & they NAILED it...Subways & Editiors didn't stand a chance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here