Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Dessert Ever

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
what about haagan daaz cookies and cream, or strawberry cheesecake, or prailines and cream ice cream :clap:

Yoda

English & European
I once had a Lemon Sorbet in Paris that was meant to be laced with Vodka:drink:, when it came out it was more like swimming in vodka. :jester:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Marshy said:
So is there a pudding you dont like Virgirlo !

anything that mixes chocolate and mint is pure evil, and am not too keen on trifle! but i'll give anything a go once! ;)

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
My mum makes the world's finest Banoffee Pie, gets every proportion and ingredient just perfect ... damn nice! I also have a shameful, eat-it-in-the-cupboard fondness for Spotted Dick and Bread and Butter Pudding, not that I get it more than once a decade ... :nono:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
On the other hand, my school used to serve some unrecognisable block of wood-like material beneath a custard with skin so thick on it it was like pressure-sealed plastic

:sick:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
chocolate sundae from the sportsman :drink: :p

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
virgirlo said:
anything that mixes chocolate and mint is pure evil, and am not too keen on trifle! but i'll give anything a go once! ;)

You love it you tart :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I am not a pudding eater but if I did it would have to be laced with as much Jack Daniels as possible. have got a recipe for Guiness cake that I might give a go one day

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
So it definitely seems Banoffee is the clear leader at this point, and I would just like to add my vote for it also. Banoffee magic.

However, other good desserts I would recommend are Fridge cake, ice cream cake (both with that beautiful biscuity base) and Tesco's individual chocolate sundae. Yumola.

Incidentally, why has nobody come up with a suitable alcoholic lacing for Banoffee pie? What about Banoffee pie smothered in cream and Dooleys?

If there's one thing I like more than dessert, it's alcohol.

;)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Cheese board for me please.:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here