Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Dessert Ever

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oooh blimey. Not much of a pudding person myself but I would choose between Apple Pie with some good vanilla ice cream or a really good trifle.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Without question, one I had on French ski trip two years ago.

Home made apple sorbet, topped with chantilly cream, and all soaked in a very generous amount of Calvados.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
mmm Treacle Sponge with custard or ice-cream.

Had Chocolate sponge with Choc Custard last night which was pretty yummy too

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
pasty said:
Without question, one I had on French ski trip two years ago.

Home made apple sorbet, topped with chantilly cream, and all soaked in a very generous amount of Clavados.

Hmmmmmmmmm
sorbet! its fantastic. though i always get odd looks when i go for lime,lemon and blackcurrent sorbets together. possible the most sour yet delicious thing ever!

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
My Mums homemade Triffle - NOT!! - Every bleeding Boxing Day. :(:sick:

Chocolate sponge from the dinner lady - circa 1980 - for me:drool:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
treacle sponge pudding and custard, tip f***ing top :clap2:

M&S do a lard arsed septic style custard, its made with 44% double cream :eek: very very tasty, although you can feel you arteries hardening as you eat it :rolleyes:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Black Forest Gateaux.

(Preced by prawn cocktail, steak and chips (medium rare, remember the mushrooms and onion rings)!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
banoffie,all depends if made properly,some prefer biscuit base,some prefer pastry base,some prefer plain chantily whipped cream on top,others prefer coffee cream on top.me i always make pastry base ,bitter coffee cream on top dusted with cocco powder,and served with bitter choc sauce,the bitter coffee cream combining with the sweet toffee.funily enough im doing a barbi for a friend and 20 others tom and they have requested bannoffi,and an boiling the condensed milk as i type:clap2:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
empire said:
banoffie,all depends if made properly,some prefer biscuit base,some prefer pastry base,some prefer plain chantily whipped cream on top,others prefer coffee cream on top.me i always make pastry base ,bitter coffee cream on top dusted with cocco powder,and served with bitter choc sauce,the bitter coffee cream combining with the sweet toffee.funily enough im doing a barbi for a friend and 20 others tom and they have requested bannoffi,and an boiling the condensed milk as i type:clap2:

is this gordon ramsay in disguise? :wave:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
yum tum . . . .that sounds good, I'm rather partial to bananas (that could sound dodgy :eek: )

Mrs Zef does a superd banana cake, fresh from the over with butter, dee-friggin-liscious :clap2:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Home made Tiramasu with lashings of Ameretto - fantastic!

Also Ice Cream Sundaes & any type of fruit crumble with custard

Christmas Pudding

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Rice pudding rules, good shout. Again with a bit of golden syrup in though, and can i have the bit on top that goes all crusty mmm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here