Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Curry House - eat in or take out

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Ganges, Church Road for myself and Mrs Turnip.

We live close to the Hasina take away on Preston Drove so we've grown rather fond of their Chicken Dhansak.

Spookily enough, I'd just nuked last night's leftovers and was tucking in when I sat down at my PC.

Couldn't let this go without saying something:
CAFC Matt said:
Hate Curry so don't know

Matt, you've excelled yourself this time! This is a thread for people who do like curry so we're not in the slightest bit interested that you don't and yet you still had to sneak a post in. There is clearly no end to your gratuitous posting. Have you no shame? :D

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Newick Village Tandoori simply wipes its ass with any other curry house in Sussex.
Don't disagree until you've been there.
Chicken Simons Special Madras Hot please!!!
Oh and a couple of large Cobras, pilau rice, onion bahjees, onion salad and a nann bread thanks!:drink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Millan - Shoreham

Does a superb Lamb Tikka Masalla

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I live in Tooting, the sub-continent food centre of London, so I always feel slightly disappointed by curries in Brighton - I even found the Black Chapati pretty mediocre.

Mrs Gwylan and I had a takeway from the Jaffna House last night - cost us £8 and there's enough left over for another meal - can't beat that. And it tastes superb too.

I do like the Agri all-you-can-eat in Ship Street though.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
UK.

The Cottage Tandoori in Shoreham does a mean Chicken Balti Dhansak. (well it did last time I was there.)

Tokyo

Samrat, Roppongi does a superb butter Chicken. The Lunch Time menu is all you can eat Nan and Rice.

Mandala, Shibuya. Nepalese curry house that does a mean Chicken Keema which goes great with a Cashew Nut & Raisin Nan.

Cake Papa, just up the road from the office in Kamiyacho does a mean Japanese Katsu Curry. (Deep fried breaded Pork steak, on a bed of rice covered in Japanese curry sauce. My favourite is to have Beef and Mushroom curry sauce)

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tokyo Seagull said:
UK.

The Cottage Tandoori in Shoreham does a mean Chicken Balti Dhansak. (well it did last time I was there.)

Tokyo

Samrat, Roppongi does a superb butter Chicken. The Lunch Time menu is all you can eat Nan and Rice.

Mandala, Shibuya. Nepalese curry house that does a mean Chicken Keema which goes great with a Cashew Nut & Raisin Nan.

Cake Papa, just up the road from the office in Kamiyacho does a mean Japanese Katsu Curry. (Deep fried breaded Pork steak, on a bed of rice covered in Japanese curry sauce. My favourite is to have Beef and Mushroom curry sauce)

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm

And of course there's Mrs Guinness Boy's Daikanyama Chicken Madras House eh?

Went to the Ashoka on my stag night. Also rated the Elizabethan Tandoori place in Patcham on London Road and the Bombay at the bottom of Preston St for sit down.

Easily the best take away was the Nishat at the top of Preston St till the :censored: chef left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here