Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best club badge.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Boltons is by far the worst and I think Southends is the best.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
When I was a kid loads of clubs seemed to have really good badges. Looking at that lot now most of them are awful. Have a lot been redesigned or was I easily impressed as a kid?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I like most of the London teams crests generally. Watford's a bit iffy but most of the designs are usually clean and simple.

I'm just glad that Brighton's gone back to the circle crest instead of the crap shield design.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
MK Dons is dreadful, but this thread reminded me of the old Swindon badge which was worse.

0814ec222d04766378401b35351ae16e.jpg

I mean, really.

In terms of the best badge, circles normally look better than shields, unless the shield is a town crest.

I think all of ours, bar the fat seagull on a shield are good, but out current one is perfect.

Frampler

Aug 25, 2011
Eastbourne
Our badge is pretty awesome, and I've always admired the simplicity of the Wolves badge. But Scunthorpe takes the day. It's the only badge that contains a particular rude word of which I am rather fond.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
In all honesty, I rate Palace's badge as one of the best, and BHA one of the worst.

OKaaay... this has gone too far... you can now reinstate all associated prejudices and comment accordingly...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Our badge is pretty awesome, and I've always admired the simplicity of the Wolves badge. But Scunthorpe takes the day. It's the only badge that contains a particular rude word of which I am rather fond.

Although Cambridge United's gets half-way there ...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Asbaristemma.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here