Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Clint Eastwood film?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Paint your waggon. Easily the best thing he ever did.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Outlaw Josey Wales.... however many others run this close for varying reasons. Also Where Eagles Dare was a great part for Clint, as I remember there is a compilation of all 40 ish Shaeffer/Clint " Kills " on Youtube ....

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.

This. Saw "Unforgiven" last night, one of Clint's rare films with other big "names".

After "Where Eagles Dare" and then the one where he was acted off the screen by Donald Sutherland, "Hogans Army" or something like that, he stuck to his ensemble players most of the time.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Either Play Misty For Me or:
kobal_anywhichwayportrait-6057.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
This. Saw "Unforgiven" last night, one of Clint's rare films with other big "names".

After "Where Eagles Dare" and then the one where he was acted off the screen by Donald Sutherland, "Hogans Army" or something like that, he stuck to his ensemble players most of the time.

Completely forgot about "where eagles dare", possibly my favourite war film.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Where Eagles Dare & Good, Bad and the Ugly

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dirty Harry

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I think that was Kelly's Heroes, I think the director let Southerland do as he wanted, Clint was a bit underused as I recall

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't think its his best part, but the film I enjoy most with him in it is Kelly's Hero's.

Don't hit me with them negative waves......

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Paint Your Wagon

Their adventures include buying and sharing a wife, hijacking a stage, kidnaping six prostitutes, and turning their mining camp into a boomtown. Along the way there is plenty of drinking, gambling, and singing.

What more could you want?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I don't think its his best part, but the film I enjoy most with him in it is Kelly's Hero's.

Don't hit me with them negative waves......

It's a mother beautiful bridge...and It's gonna be there!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
f***ing Firefox....because nobody else is goingto say it :thumbsup:

edit: well, just Firefox in case anybody who hasn't seen it gets the idea that it a cyberthriller involving Clint working for Microsoft's Secret Police :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gran Torino

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here