Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best chat up line you have ever used??

Kev the Ape

as i am sitting here thinking of bad words to say to my ex tommorow at college, i was thinking what was your best chat up line when you saw a lady in a club or pub etc.

mine was to this girl who i met in a pub it was- is there a angel missing from heaven, oh no your infront of me.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
mine was after the Watford game in Yates or Weatherspoons ( can't remember which one we were banned from ) in Leicester Square. I quite casually ( ok Drunkenly ) staggered up to some girl and said " you look real nice in that school uniform, would you mind if I F***ed you up the A**e"

From all accounts ( I can't remember as I was hammered ) it was quite amuzing but alas it did not work :( although I did not get a slap :)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Kev the Ape said:
must of been a hooker from soho.

I think it would have worked if she was a hooker mate. she was off to Po Na Na's and there were loads of them. was like being in heaven mate :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Kev the Ape said:
:clap2:, yeah you got any tips on saying somethink rude at a slut??? aka my ex??
Do you just want offensive or plain right nasty as I am sure I can come up with something that would suffice

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Tommy Boy is not far off the mark if you want to be real nasty mate. You do not have to go as far as mentioning herpes but advising her that she needs to go to the Warren Browne or Claude Nicole units usually works a treat. Tell her you were clean before you went out with her and have since got an infection. not only do you make her feel a tit there and then she also then has to go through the indignity of having herself checked out at the clinic.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here