Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best BHAFC Goalkeeper

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Kevin bremner.I remember him going in goal for what must have been an injury to I think keeley.I may well be wrong but I think it was against WBA & I don't think we lost.must have been 88/89/90.
There must be somebody out there that remembers.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Kevin bremner.I remember him going in goal for what must have been an injury to I think keeley.I may well be wrong but I think it was against WBA & I don't think we lost.must have been 88/89/90.
There must be somebody out there that remembers.

I think that was the game digweed had his bollocks ripped apart by john paskin, Sept 88?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Been watching regularly since 85, and in that time Keeley and Beeney have been the best two.

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
I liked roberts, Beeney was a big, solid goalkeeper. When it came to making saves - Grummitt and Kuipers (particularly in the early days) were excellent shot stoppers.

I was never a keeley fan, he was not big enough and beaten too often by balls that were not in the corner. The fact he did not make the grade elsewhere supports my opinion. He doesnt ever get close to being the best..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Beeney best save ever by an albion keeper

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I liked roberts, Beeney was a big, solid goalkeeper. When it came to making saves - Grummitt and Kuipers (particularly in the early days) were excellent shot stoppers.

I was never a keeley fan, he was not big enough and beaten too often by balls that were not in the corner. The fact he did not make the grade elsewhere supports my opinion. He doesnt ever get close to being the best..
He was always injured after leaving us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here