Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Swindon - 3 CRACKING goals:thumbsup:

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Leeds was a good day out, Orient was great atmosphere as usual but I had best time at Luton 'you're going down in 2 minutes' etc:D

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Walsall, didn't expect to get anything from the game and we came away with all three points when I would quite happily have settled for a draw.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Only managed 5.

Of those, it has to be Orient.

Agree that the Luton, with it's ....." Down in 3 minutes! ...you're going down in 3 minutes.... " and " .......you're going to Shrewsb u r y !......" had me smiling for days afterwards :laugh:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Luton - only game we won when I went

Would be Oldham for the last minute drama but because of the poor showing from the Albion fans can't classify it as the best.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Enjoyed them all - even if we lost!! Crewe, Gillingham, Orient, Yeovil, Northampton, Leeds, Southend, Luton and Bristol Rovers - saved the wins until last

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Hartlepool.

Was my BIRTHDAY game. Was WASTED by London. Sang lots of Doug Loft songs. Pretended to chat up and old man with HINEY and then got shouted at for playing with a paper skeleton. Last minute winner. Everyone going mental. Strange woman thinking Ken was Scottish just for saying 'I love Doug Loft'. An early morning pub which had no change. PILFERING an ornamental book from a pub.

CRACKING day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here