Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best away atmosphere

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Forest , although the most enjoyable scenes must have been well into injury time at Oldham when we scored the equaliser.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
You didn't do too badly at Selhurst a couple of seasons ago (when you were in the CCC! Only a dream nowadays isn't it lads?) Palace will always be your best atmosphere, and you all know it!!!

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Southend was good. It was clearly the end of our season, and there was Champions League on the TV, but the noise was superb, and there was a good feeling of solidarity among the proper Brighton fans who had made the trip.

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
From the games I was at I would say Leeds, Orient, the last 2 minutes at Oldham after Elder equalised and Kuipers went mad in front of us and the last minute at Hartlepool after Bas' winner...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
For an overall game, I would say Orient Away that was on TV, we took loads and made a proper racket even though the 1st galf was quite boring

For the loudest and most passionate I would say the 1st 20 minutes of the 2nd Half against Southend, with everyone singing their hearts out to try and make a play off push.

For going down right spastic and mental for 2 minutes it has to be Baz's winner at Harltepool in the dying moments

barney

Jul 31, 2006
I quite enjoyed it, however, that might have just been the fact that standing in the home end I felt like I was gatecrashing some kind of family reunion...

i also enjoyed it, however for completely different reasons. i had consumed huge quantities of cider and ale, and the bovril/other meat based goods on sale were helping me through the afternoon

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
From the ones I went to, it had to be orient. The atmosphere built and, for once, so did the game and the 2nd half was a 'no holds barred' cracker which could have gone either way.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Orient was excellent, Oldham was mental, as it was an outrageously undeserved point sneaked in the 93rd minute, but FDM's celebrations will not soon be forgotten.

Anfield '83 wasn't too bad as many old timers will agree, or Anfield '91 too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Torquay when El Presidente kissed me when we scored

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

seconded there, miserable day, horrible town and i was massivly hungover so not in the mood for ANY noise :lolol:

I thought orient or forrest were the best. millwall was a dissapointment, think everyone (inc me) were still nackered from christmas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here