Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best atmosphere...?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
On an ever-so-slightly unrelated note, there isn't anywhere online that has the entire Leeds match? It was on TV after all - I want to hear what it sounded like again :)

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I thnnk it has to be Donny at home - BOTH at GG and Falmer

Cardiff City's Ninian Park was f***ing scary to visit when they had lunatics chucking coins, bottles filled with piss and golf balls cut with razor blades inside. Then getting out of the ground and walking to the train station, got beaten up and kicked on the floor but didn't stop me going back there the following season. Swansea's old Vetch Field ground was also very intimidating with the fences up like a prison. It's a shame there aren't any grounds like that about anymore because the buzz was unbelievable, even though it felt very dangerous. Wish I'd experienced the eighties.

A world away from the glamour and soulless all-seater stadiums at a lot of places with middle-class families going to football now. :(

the 70's was a bit more special got chased out of ninian park by around 50 cardiff no segregation and jumping up when we scored didn't help!???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here