Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bertin better than Carole

I know it's only been a few games but so far I think Bertin has been better than Carole and will be a more valuable asset.

Carole looked good but tended to over elaborate whereas Bertin really does the business. He has excellent technical ability, his work rate is great and he has really added something to the midfiled

As Hawsey said last night "he makes space where there isn't any". I think the bloke oozes quality :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dunno really coz Carole was a winger and this Bertin bloke is centre midfield??

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
we've only got him till the end of the season though, we should start by offering him a new deal, and soon.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
bertin is quality,think wards overrated at the moment,last 2 games imo,he has given the ball away too cheaply,and wants far too much time on the ball,hope he comes good

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see Carole has had any easytime of it at Leeds this year with 3 full appearances (sub 9 times) and 1 cup appearance. It is however unbelievably his 2nd highest games total in 1st team football in his career, the highest being with us with 34 games.

Comparing him to Bertin is hard, totally different types of player, I'd be more inclined to compare him to Ward

Carole stats

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
In my view Seb was very over-rated.Maybe due to the fact he was playing in a very poor side.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Icy Gull said:
I see Carole has had any easytime of it at Leeds this year with 3 full appearances (sub 9 times) and 1 cup appearance. It is however unbelievably his 2nd highest games total in 1st team football in his career, the highest being with us with 34 games.

Comparing him to Bertin is hard, totally different types of player, I'd be more inclined to compare him to Ward

Carole stats
Sign him up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Temporary Slim Bars said:
I think you'll find that Carole = ZERO end product

Would have been good if he'd had a forward who knew where the goal was to cross to though.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Temporary Slim Bars said:
I think you'll find that Carole = ZERO end product

Agreed....could run circles around his ankles all day....but couldn,t cross a ball to save his life.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Bertin is the future of our midfield.

Although, knowing us, we won't sign him and he'll be the future of someone else's midfield instead...

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think it's about time we STOPPED going on about how good Bertin is.

He is SHIT. He'd be USELESS for any other club. Anybody else's scouts reading this should take my word for it: he's RUBBISH. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here