Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bertin at Withdean yesterday............

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

.seen chit chatting with Wilkins afterwards!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Why, is he not better than any midfielder yesterday excluding Coxy?

Are we not big enough to accept him back on our terms if it iimproves the team?

Yes he is, though I would imagine Cox will be the only one from that midfield to be playing next season.

I think we can find better options, we have already got a similar midfielder in Thomson and I would prefer an attacking option alongside him.
That and why should we take him back, he left us in the lurch and now he cant find a club he has come crawling back.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could he not play the midfield anchor role and push Thomson forward further also he has admitted that he lsitened to his agent , whyich is why he pays him and shouldn't have done. So in effect he has eaten huimble pie can we do the same, as I said, if DW believes that it would improve the team

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I wouldn't want him, that said if DW accepts him back then he will obviously get my full support. I dont see how the two could play together, neither of the two would be good enough going forward IMO.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd love to have him back. Better than Racon imo - at least more consistently reliable.

Even if there turns out to be no room for him and Thomson in the 11, there's certainly room in the squad, or is anybody going to suggest that Fraser is a realistic option?

Squads win things - not teams

At this point, his acceptance of terms favourable to us, is sufficient humble pie. He's already said sorry and admitted he made a mistake.

Doubt we'd sign him AND Leven though.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Why, is he not better than any midfielder yesterday excluding Coxy?

Are we not big enough to accept him back on our terms if it iimproves the team?

We should certainly consider signing him. He would be a good addition to the squad and certainly MUCH better than Jake, Fraser or Loft on yesterday's showing.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Thomson has looked much better towards the end of the the season when freed to go forward. I think would work well with Bertin, who I have always liked.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
him and martot came together and there good mates he just came to watch him play he would be a good signing though like a lower league mascherano:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here