Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Berbatov Get's BOOOOO'd

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Spurs are no more a selling club than Man United or Arsenal.

Yeah so Carrick and now Berbatov look to be heading to Man United.

But, all teams lose players they would like to keep to other teams. Look at the Ronaldo saga - if he stays this season he will sure as hell go next Summer.

For me a selling club is someone who has to sell to survive - not a team which has to sell a couple of players who think the grass is greener somewhere else.

But anyhow, I think the main point on this thread should:

Who REALLY gives a shit?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
O... if there was its rlly f***ing funny.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
fair play to you then.

So why have you been to all of the Brighton games thus far?

I have a soft spot for brighton and at least the players arent overpaid wankers:clap:

Ill just do aways from now on though.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
FFS there are plenty of Tottenham message boards around f***ing go and find one. It's starting to get properly tedious. I have nothing against Tottenham - I quite like them. But this is a Brighton and Sussex site. f*** off.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
To be fair to Dazo, he's probably been to more Brighton games than a lot of people on here have, and I'm not just talking this season.

His threads always get a reaction as well, so I reckon he's content with that. :thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
To be fair to Dazo, he's probably been to more Brighton games than a lot of people on here have, and I'm not just talking this season.

His threads always get a reaction as well, so I reckon he's content with that. :thumbsup:

:lolol::thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
FFS there are plenty of Tottenham message boards around f***ing go and find one. It's starting to get properly tedious. I have nothing against Tottenham - I quite like them. But this is a Brighton and Sussex site. f*** off.

Language.

:bigwave:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford

strangely i agree, i i enjoy moaning at him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here