Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Benni McCarthy anyone???

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
West Ham United are looking to loan out striker Benni McCarthy for the rest of the season and are willing to pay more than 80% of his £60,000 p/w wage.

Natural goalscorer, might be carrying a little bit of Terry mind...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is still a lot left for us to pay some £12k per week for what, would he do better for us than Murray does at the moment or Barnes did yesterday, I doubt it.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Knows where the onion bag is though Captain.... Think of him as a superior Sandaza.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Superior in as much as he weighs four times as much and has scored less than the Great Nosed One?

40 in 120 games for Blackburn, 13 in 12 games for Porto, 30 odd in 60 games for Ajax.....

Yes your right Bizzle, Frank Sinatra is far superior.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Witch one of barnes, murray or wood, would you drop to play him then? or are we going to pay the fat f***er 10k a week to sit on the bench!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
40 in 120 games for Blackburn, 13 in 12 games for Porto, 30 odd in 60 games for Ajax.....

Yes your right Bizzle, Frank Sinatra is far superior.

Obviously I meant this season. I have no doubt McCarthy WAS a superb player but he is persistently being fined wages for being overweight and missing his weight loss targets. Is that someone you really want at Brighton at the moment?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
We'd never be able to get him but he'd rip this division apart. I can't believe people wouldn't want him here. Crazy.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I'd pay McCarthy's taxi fare to Brighton for him. Useless f***ing lump.

Actually, forget that, i want Brighton to go up so send the useless c unt to Bournemouth instead.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He'd be decent at this level.

If you're fat, you're not decent at ANY level. And I'm sure he'd really pull out all the stops for us dropping into the 3rd division as well. WOEFUL idea, I can't believe you'd even consider it for a second.

But then you get bored when we're keeping possession at 4-1 up so perhaps that needs to be taken into account.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
He would score for fun at league 1 level. Fat or not.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can't see where he would fit in under the current team ethos, personally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here