Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennetts Field (UNSAFE?)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i can't believe some of the blithering on here , the last time i went to footy in perth i didn't get home for three days........lighten up guys ......:thumbsup:

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
This would largely be alleviated if the majority waited between 30-60mins after FT before returning to their cars after a game. The facilities are there in the ground to wait in comfort. The mad rush and belief that you are going to get out of a single exit car park within minutes of FT is madness in itself. The Club should make an official announcement that the gate won't be opened until at least 30mins after FT, and that way everyone would know where they stand. A lot of people in that car park need to be more realistic with what can be achieved in getting off site.

After the game everything was shut so you couldn't stay after. They wouldn't even serve my son a coffee in 1901

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I have an idea, why don't you use public transport or park away from the ground and walk like the rest of us have to

Cause it's a f**ing long way back to bucks and there's no buses from there you prick.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
i can't believe some of the blithering on here , the last time i went to footy in perth i didn't get home for three days........lighten up guys ......:thumbsup:

LOL!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
The BFCP is not only used by 1901 supporters - there are disabled supporters who are not 1901 fans and do not have lounges etc to wait in - last night there were not facilities other than the loos open - so where do you have to go and wait other than the car park - even saw some people playing ball while they waited
This is similar to what I said after the Gillingham game and got replies like...go by train,what is the rush to get home,what makes you think you have a divine right to leave earlier than others...so again I will put the record straight...first answer...disabled,second answer,no rush but don't want to be kettled for an hour when traffic can filter out. Third answer,I have no right to leave earlier than you but have the right to leave around the same time or near the same time as others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here