Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett's field car park

G_master

Feb 8, 2004
Brighton
Due to limited travel to the Amex tonight, I have decided to book a parking spot in Bennett field but have a few questions. Can anyone answer these for me:

Q1: Am I right in thinking this is the car park outside the stadium?

Q2: Can you get out the car park before the end of the game?

Q3: Does it still take ages to get out of the stadium?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Due to limited travel to the Amex tonight, I have decided to book a parking spot in Bennett field but have a few questions. Can anyone answer these for me:

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪

Yes

Probably can tonight as no park & ride.

Tonight, probably not as long as it usually does for a normal League game.

This information is given without any guarantee or acceptance of liability.:thumbsup:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I have just booked new bridge st car park, I am coming from Worthing so I will come off the 27 at coldean, turn left onto Lewes rd at the bottom and head back up towards the 27 again, but does anybody know where I turn off from there?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I have just booked new bridge st car park, I am coming from Worthing so I will come off the 27 at coldean, turn left onto Lewes rd at the bottom and head back up towards the 27 again, but does anybody know where I turn off from there?

As you travel towards lewes having come down Coldean lane stay left and this will bring you to a set of lights under the A27 . Turn right at these and it will take you under the A27 and upto Bridge carpark. . It was a doddle to get out of after Chelsea game so should be ok !

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
As you travel towards lewes having come down Coldean lane stay left and this will bring you to a set of lights under the A27 . Turn right at these and it will take you under the A27 and upto Bridge carpark. . It was a doddle to get out of after Chelsea game so should be ok !

Many thanks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you want to get out of Bennett's field quickly, park right over the far side from the entrance as high up as you can get. The spaces near the exit that allow quick exit at any time are given over to box holders.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
When I booked Bennetts Field I was assured could leave at anytime. Without the buses it really shouldn't be any more difficult than leaving the Uni on a normal match day.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Not that anyone would, but has anyone noticed how ridiculously easy it would be to duplicate the parking pass that the club is emailing out for tonight's match? :whistle:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

I,ve just phoned to book a parking place at NewBridge car park and the club said I couldn't pre-book.......just turn up and pay on the gate. Have they got that right....??

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I,ve just phoned to book a parking place at NewBridge car park and the club said I couldn't pre-book.......just turn up and pay on the gate. Have they got that right....??

I don't know about bridge but for Bennetts field I was told you have to book

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I don't know about bridge but for Bennetts field I was told you have to book

Hmmmmm...still none the wiser re New Bridge, but thankyou for taking the time to reply. Appreciated.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I just bought mine at the ticket office. I assumed you had to pre pay, but could be wrong.

As for Bennetts Field Car Park, don't even get me started..... well okay then.....

It takes f***ing ages to get out for a normal match, absolutely ages. It is in my view the biggest f*** up the club have made. But given reports of just a 8,000 crowd tonight I guess it will be better for this.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I just bought mine at the ticket office. I assumed you had to pre pay, but could be wrong.

As for Bennetts Field Car Park, don't even get me started..... well okay then.....

It takes f***ing ages to get out for a normal match, absolutely ages. It is in my view the biggest f*** up the club have made. But given reports of just a 8,000 crowd tonight I guess it will be better for this.

Also no park and ride busses to contend with.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Never had much of a problem if you can hang around for a pint, After games meet my family we have a pint (driver on soft drinks) then stroll to Bennett fields and drive right now. You have ofcourse got to be able to wait for a drink or two.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here