Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bennetts field car park

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Why not extend this road down and create another entrance/exit to the site?

As long as its managed properly it will give another option to ease traffic from all going in at one place?

1.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There are a few peoplecwho park in esporta and the partners etc stay on, but the club has been dead the last two home saturdays and those of us who stay around tend to drink or eat in the club afterwards as the traffic getting away is awful.

The problem on village way is not people coming from the club or uni, it's people parking on the double yellows to pick people up....it's blocking the road. The bus driver going to the uni was really angry as he couldn't get down the road.....people should pick up in the turning by the entrance to falmer school by the tunnel. It's a large turn around area

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
There are a few peoplecwho park in esporta and the partners etc stay on, but the club has been dead the last two home saturdays and those of us who stay around tend to drink or eat in the club afterwards as the traffic getting away is awful.

The problem on village way is not people coming from the club or uni, it's people parking on the double yellows to pick people up....it's blocking the road. The bus driver going to the uni was really angry as he couldn't get down the road.....people should pick up in the turning by the entrance to falmer school by the tunnel. It's a large turn around area
Spoke with MP today and he said " People picking up from the stadium is being stopped as it added to the blocking of the buses". His words not mine.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Spoke with MP today and he said " People picking up from the stadium is being stopped as it added to the blocking of the buses". His words not mine.

Yes so tell people to pick up by falmer school tunnel. It's simples

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here