Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett would've been Norwich's biggest signing in 5 years

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Next season it'll be us making 1M bids. Just you wait and see.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
They signed Andrew Surman for 1.2m in the summer so suggests it was more than that. I wonder if they're including their perecieved value of a player they may have offered in exchange though.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Tony Bloom:bowdown:

Ncfc1

Feb 1, 2011
Loan window opens next week , do not rule out a loan with a view to a permanent summer transfer , the lad is aching to join a top club and who can blame him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Loan window opens next week , do not rule out a loan with a view to a permanent summer transfer , the lad is aching to join a top club and who can blame him.

Won't be coming to you then will he?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

As Sim said. Not YOU then :salute: He will also have his PICK of better teams in the summer. Someone bigger and with more pedigree like Ipswich.

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Lambert: "Can we take your best player of you for £1m?"

Poyet: "f*** off"

Lambert "Can we borrow him off you for four months for free?"

Poyet "Is complicated but yes okay"

Yeah, that's DEFINITELY going to happen :glare:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
As Bennett was interviewed last night and stated clearly that he now has no intention of leaving I think we can safely put the whole saga to bed until the summer at least and the Norwich trolls can crawl back into their holes.

I really like Norwich as a club but I so hope that they don't go up this year because, tiny minority or not, their fans are seriously pissing me off now.

Logically their final offer has, by their own statement, to have been in excess of £1.2m - my guess is that it was just enough for us to have cleared 7 figures after paying Wolves their 25% cut. That would have been the clever offer anyway

Last edited:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Funny that, I could have sworn you weren't in the Premiership. Hummm strange.

Ncfc1

Feb 1, 2011
Just quickly looked at that statement now did i miss the bit where he says he has withdrawn his transfer request .If he wants to move to Norwich he needs to hurry it along because we wont be interested once we are promoted , he needs to think carefully about next season League 1 or Premiership .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just quickly looked at that statement now did i miss the bit where he says he has withdrawn his transfer request .If he wants to move to Norwich he needs to hurry it along because we wont be interested once we are promoted , he needs to think carefully about next season League 1 or Premiership .

Seriously, are you a bit simple ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He can do what he likes next season old chap, but for now we'd rather like him to carry on setting up goals to get us promoted, if that's all OK with you.

And if he does that, then I suspect he'll have bigger fish to fry than the Canaries. Cheep cheep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here