Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett on his way according to sources at norwich

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Jamie Hodkinson (Norwich City) says...
Brighton's Elliott Bennett will sign for Norwich City on deadline day after recently submitting a transfer request increased speculation among supporters and more significantly Canaries boss Paul Lambert admitting interest in the player. The fee will be undisclosed, but thought to be in the region of £1-1.3 million, However, Norwich winger Anthony McNamee may go the other way to reduce this price.:angry:

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Brighton's Elliott Bennett will sign for Norwich City on deadline day after recently submitting a transfer request increased speculation among supporters and more significantly Canaries boss Paul Lambert admitting interest in the player. The fee will be undisclosed, but thought to be in the region of £1-1.3 million, However, Norwich winger Anthony McNamee may go the other way to reduce this price.:angry:

Sources at Norwich?
You mean this kid? http://twitter.com/Jamie_Hodkinson

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Who the hell is Jamie Hodkinson?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

yawn......

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
More and more I think canaries are complete tits.

naarich93

Jan 28, 2011
if this is true, macnamee is a pretty good league 1 player so don't be too worried. £1.2m seems a bit steep for me tho, is he that good? personally i don't think the deal will go ahead, even if it does you'll still get promoted

naarich93

Jan 28, 2011
if we give you macnamee, i doubt we'd pay £1.2m for bennett; i think it would be around the £800k mark.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
This is from Sky Sports rumour room = likely bullsh1t... fcuk off Norwich... he is NOT FOR SALE...

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
If he can do it, I can f***ing do it.

Phoenix Arrow (Brighton and Hove Albion) says that Gus Poyet is on the verge of signing Barcelona player Messi. The fee is thought to be in the region of a fiver as well as the part exchange of a Chupa Chup. The flavour is yet to be confirmed.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Phoenix Arrow (Brighton and Hove Albion) says that Gus Poyet is on the verge of signing Barcelona player Messi. The fee is thought to be in the region of a fiver as well as the part exchange of a Chupa Chup. The flavour is yet to be confirmed.

LoL!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Will the Chupa Chup have a sell-on lick clause?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
He's about f***ing 10 - jesus - can't wait for 11.01pm tomorrow.

161184_1041310688_3679095_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here