Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett , Murray , Norwich

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Nothing in this but if we assumed Murray was on his way then we could do a lot worse than say to Norwich you can have Bennett in exchange for Simeon Jackson and McNamee.
Could cover the loss of both players in one hit and we'd have Murray cash to spend.

Nothing in it other than a couple of rumours on the Norwich website.

Sunday night ZZZZzzzzzzzzz

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Jackson is useful player and a Canadian International too!!!

Sep 1, 2010
Starting to really hate January. Let's hope we get through the next 7 days unscathed. Would still like to see a good left or right back into the squad though. I think Bennett is pivotal though for this season

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Least January limits the transfer talk to one month. Without the window we wouldn't have the relief come Feb 1st that we won't lose anyone else

Sep 1, 2010
Least January limits the transfer talk to one month. Without the window we wouldn't have the relief come Feb 1st that we won't lose anyone else

That's true. I think it is just very hard this year with being top AND having someone of Gus' profile as your manager. Been many years since we have had so much press from all angles

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
McNamee is the best crosser of a ball I have seen in league 1, bar none. But that's it, all he can do is cross a ball. He is NOT someone we should ever look at.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Darren Currie would probably have something to say about that, his delivery and free kicks were Beckham-esque, a joy to behold!

Good counter. But I would still say McNamee was better, fantastic left foot. But he has nothing else to his game.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Jackson I thought was a good shout when Gills went down but unfortunatly he was Championship bound. Might be a blessing if Norwich got promoted and we could bring someone like him in to play alongside Murray. Lad was pure class as a goal scorer in a dire team last year. Lets concentrate on that sort of thing not loosing our 2 best players!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here